Disney Muppet Babies Season 2 Episode 3 - Finders Keepers / Monster Next Door

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 2 Episode 3 - Finders Keepers / Monster Next Door
Disney Channel Premiere: August 23, 2019

In "Finders Keepers", when Rizzo finds emeralds in the sandbox, he must resist pocketing the treasure.

In "Monster Next Door", after Potato accidentally ends up with a scary monster, it's up to the Muppet Babies to rescue him.

If you've seen "Finders Keepers / Monster Next Door", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the references to Mahna Mahna and Statler and Waldorf's laugh. I also laughed at the Matrix parody with Gonzo. I really like Baby Sweetums' design. Dee Bradley Baker does a good performance for him.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I loved both stories, and I love the little Easter eggs they put in there for us fans who grew up with The Muppets.

I absolutely want Disney to make a baby Sweetums doll, he has to be the cutest of the characters we have thus far with a close tie to Rowlf.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Gotta love how unnecessary Gonzo's cannon was in shooting Kermit into the other backyard, seeing as how he hopped over the fence with ease as he made his daring escape. Guess Gonzo was looking for any excuse to use that thing. :big_grin: