Disney Muppet Babies Season 2 Episode 2 - Starship Piggy / My Buddy

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 2 Episode 2 - Starship Piggy / My Buddy
Disney Channel Premiere: August 16, 2019

In "Starship Piggy", Piggy takes credit for the spaceship Kermit made and takes the Muppet Babies to outer space.

In "My Buddy", Animal let's Fozzie borrow his stuffed bunny, Buddy. But will he ever get it back?

If you've seen "Starship Piggy / My Buddy", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the Star Trek inspired costumes everyone wore in Starship Piggy. I also liked seeing pictures of the Pigs in Space crew and Bean Bunny in the background.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
This is the first full episode I had the privilege of watching, and I absolutely love this show! The animation is bright colorful and sharp, and the texture of fur and skin is very close to looking like the Muppets.
The characters are down right spot on, and it seems like they bring back the feel of the 80's cartoon, and the Muppet Show. I thought I would not like Summer, but she is a wonderful addition to the Muppet family.
Can't wait for the newest show.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Starship Piggy: A nice little Star Trek parody.

My Buddy: This episode is very relatable for anyone that collects stuff, I could totally feel Animal and what he was feeling when Fozzie borrowed his stuffed bunny, Buddy.