Disney Muppet Babies Season 2 Episode 14 - Win a Twin / Skeeter and the Super Girls

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 2 Episode 14 - Win a Twin / Skeeter and the Super Girls
Disney Channel Premiere: May 22, 2020

In "Win a Twin", the Muppet Babies find Scooter a replacement twin when he can't have fun without Skeeter.

In "Skeeter and the Super Girls", Skeeter tries to fight crime as superhero, Top Speed, without her glasses...but can she?

If you've seen "Win a Twin / Skeeter and the Super Girls", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Both stories were really fun. Being a fan of Tiny Toons and Rugrats, I like the fact that Cree Summer is voicing Skeeter. I liked the running gag of Skeeter running into garbage cans when she couldn't see, and when she did have her glasses she landed in one and said "That one wasn't my fault."

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Both stories were really fun. Being a fan of Tiny Toons and Rugrats, I like the fact that Cree Summer is voicing Skeeter. I liked the running gag of Skeeter running into garbage cans when she couldn't see, and when she did have her glasses she landed in one and said "That one wasn't my fault."
Given who the show runner is on this version of Muppet Babies is surprising to see former voice cast of Codename Kids Next Door in the show.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
Win a Twin: What a very cute episode! It's nice that we finally have saw Scooter and especially Skeeter in the new Muppet Babies! They're both really good characters, and make awesome twin siblings! Also having Cree Summer as Skeeter felt like a pretty good fit actually, it's actually better than hearing the voice of what would later become Bobby from Bobby's World, though Howie Mandel still did a great job at voicing the original Skeeter and voicing Bobby Generic!

Skeeter and the Super Girls: I love this episode also! It's a great episode because we get to see Skeeter would look like as a Superhero, Skeeter not wanting her glasses is a story we've seen in multiple cartoons, but it's still an awesome moral to teach kids, that just people being different can make you more awesome than the rest of the cast.