Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 4 - Super Fabulous vs. Captain Icecube / Piggy's Time Machine

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4 - Super Fabulous vs. Captain Icecube / Piggy's Time Machine
Disney Channel Premiere: Friday April 6, 2018

Piggy pretends to be a superhero and must learn to share the spotlight with Summer's superhero alter ego, Captain Icecube; Piggy accidentally sends the gang on a wild trip through time with a time machine.

If you've seen "Super Fabulous vs. Captain Icecube / Piggy's Time Machine", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So are they not showing repeats in the afternoon anymore?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
The first episode was good. I really like the disco song it had. And I liked the other characters noticing the heroic music. The second episode was funny with lots of great moments. The characters call themselves Muppets just like they did in the original series. Animal saying "Animal go bye-bye" was likely a reference to the old show. At one point, when they went to the future, they ended up in the 2011 Muppet movie and went "Who're they? Beats me." which was hilarious.

mr3urious

Reaction score
We got some nice Piggy-focused episodes this time, with even Summer getting some focus in the former. The most notable thing were the rapid-fire live-action clips in the latter ep., with the Babies encountering their future selves in The Muppets.

Also, two of the Scribble Screen paint program icons are of Baby Beaker and Sam the Eagle (or Eaglet, in this case). Wonder what they could be used for?