Disney Muppet Babies Season 1 Episode 13 - Bunsen Knows All / Doctor Fozzie

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 13 - Bunsen Knows All / Doctor Fozzie
Disney Channel Premiere: Friday August 17, 2018

In "Bunsen Knows All", Bunsen Honeydew is eager to show the Muppets everything he knows about science.

In "Doctor Fozzie", When Kermit comes down with chicken-pox, Fozzie decides to play being a doctor and make Kermit better.

If you've seen "Bunsen Knows All / Doctor Fozzie", please like this post and share your thoughts below.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I keep wondering why Kermit is still being at the nursery for that one?

Hayley B

Reaction score
No, he was in another episode before. An episode where he shrunk Summer Penguin.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
The show is good, but I honestly can't even be bothered to skim the episodes anymore; let me know when there's a cameo or something thrown in for the diehards.

It would be nice if these were thrown on YouTube and OP could just link them, but I'm lazy. Baby Bunsen is always a go though.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I liked seeing Bunsen get the focus in this episode. Those who have a reputation for being smart are often pressured into knowing everything, so we got a great character focus there. Also love the running gag of Animal continuing to play helicopter tag even after the others called it quits.

"Doctor Fozzie" was pretty hilarious, what with Fozz getting bogged down by his assistants faking illnesses just to get ice cream and Animal as the ambulance. At least he kinda improved in the "E-I-E-I-OR" skits in Muppets Tonight.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the songs in both episodes. It gave Eric Bauza a chance to show how good of a singer he is.