Disney looks at Universal

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Right Disney is looking some of Univeral's assets. If I would them, I would fix the stock problem first. Oh well. Maybe if they buy Universal, Seasame Street 3D can come to America.

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Originally posted by Bean Bunny
Right Disney is looking some of Univeral's assets. If I would them, I would fix the stock problem first. Oh well. Maybe if they buy Universal, Seasame Street 3D can come to America.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG it a Nightmare thats coming true! ahhhhhh some one comfort me??!:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue: :smile:

Well, i don't know about this, its kinda scaring me (for real)
Eisner U BETTER get the Felt Friends (Muppets) First, dude!!!

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Will anyone buy the Muppets?

I look forward to any Universal sale (if it doesn't involve AOL TW). I just love media and entertainment mergers.

But let's take care of the Muppets first. It's been a year-and-a-half!!!

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
The Muppet sale will probably take a while. Oh well, right now Michael Eisner is under alot of heat to bring the stock up. Eisner told the Wall Street Journal that Disney is doing fine and priming itself for the future. He also said that they want to build up assets.

If Eisner fails, there rumors are going around in the New York Post and Orlando Sentienl that Jeffery Katezberg (Head Of Dreamworks, former Disney employee, and Eisner's personal foe) would take over the CEO and chairman title of The Walt Disney Company. I find this strange since Katezberg has a huge stake in Dreamworks since he founded it with Spielberg and he completeing with Disney in animation.

My Overall view of this, don't inspect a sale of the Muppets this year and Disney will probably not buy Universal. Disney was offered in the chance to buy the company back in 2000 before the Vivindai merger happened. Disney turned it down.

Here some fun facts for you on could have been Disney mergers:
- In the early 90's, Disney had the chance to buy Hanna-Babera from Turner.
-Once Disney was in the running to buy the Jay Ward library (Rocky & Bullwinkle).
-Here a strange one, at one time in the 90's, Disney was considering buying Nickedeon.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Stevie,

I dont remember saying you could use the Here Come The Muppets pic.

Maybe i forgot ?

see ya

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Re: Stevie,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
I dont remember saying you could use the Here Come The Muppets pic.

Maybe i forgot ?

see ya
LOL yeah I asked u a few months aho in an e-mail, yeah! LOL maybe u for got but IF u don't want me to use them i can all wayz take them off, no problem! :smile: :big_grin:

Muppets1985

Reaction score
Here some fun facts for you on could have been Disney mergers:
- **In the early 90's, Disney had the chance to buy Hanna-Babera from Turner.**

WOW! that one I hade NO idea!!!

-**Once Disney was in the running to buy the Jay Ward library (Rocky & Bullwinkle).**

I kida knew that but didn't know the hole deal behind that!

-**Here a strange one, at one time in the 90's, Disney was considering buying Nickedeon.**

This I knew too!

latter...