Disney are c***s
Muppet Courtyard lasted about a week
PizzaRizzo is ****
Muppet-Vision is on its last legs
And Great Moments is gone

All we’ll have left is the Gonzo Royal Flush toilets ffs

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, obviously I'm a Muppet fan cause I'm on this forum, but Pizza Planet was a way better choice for a restaurant, conceptually and implementation-wise; such a needless change, especially considering Toy Story is bigger than the Muppets currently.

But that concept of the Gonzo restaurant in the '90s where animatronic rats could deliver your pizza via a track system...

I didn't even know the toilets in that era were themed after Gonzo. That would be absolutely hysterical and fitting if the last remnant of the Muppets in the park was toilets. 🤣

They even got rid of all the beautiful statues in the fountain.

Edit: Toy Story Land is getting an improved Pizza Planet... makes sense now.

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yeah, obviously I'm a Muppet fan cause I'm on this forum, but Pizza Planet was a way better choice for a restaurant, conceptually and implementation-wise; such a needless change, especially considering Toy Story is bigger than the Muppets currently.

But that concept of the Gonzo restaurant in the '90s where animatronic rats could deliver your pizza via a track system...

I didn't even know the toilets in that era were themed after Gonzo. That would be absolutely hysterical and fitting if the last remnant of the Muppets in the park was toilets. 🤣

They even got rid of all the beautiful statues in the fountain.

Edit: Toy Story Land is getting an improved Pizza Planet... makes sense now.
Maybe they should do something more Muppety with the restaurant like have puppeteers with the Muppet rats coming out of the holes in the wall and interacting with guest.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Maybe they should do something more Muppety with the restaurant like have puppeteers with the Muppet rats coming out of the holes in the wall and interacting with guest.
That would be awesome!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Aw that's disappointing i actually got out to Disney World two years ago but never got a chance to see the show thank goodness for Youtube. Hopefully in the future we might see more performances in the other parks as from what i gather Great Moments in History was popular with the visitors

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
And just like that...

It was gone

The crowds however gave it a great send off!
Such a good show. RIP GREAT MOMENTS IN HISTORY 2017-19