Disney’s New On-line Muppet Store launches October 1

dwmckim

Reaction score
Nice to see this, but not sure how "new" it is...stores like this have been on Amazon for awhile and i'm sure there's previously been a Muppets Store on Amazon previously. Still it is organized differently plus has those exclusives and videos so basically it's a well-hyped relaunch.

But the thing that excites me most? That new group photo! For one, it looks like Disney finally got it through its collective thick skull that they need to get some new photos of the Muppets instead of those awful poser pics that they've been using OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again! Hopefully this is the first of many as we near The Movie and just not the debut of an image that will be the New Photo that gets used OVER AND OVER AND OVER that we'll all get sick of seeing! Better still, the great thing about that photo is that the posers actually LOOK GOOD which is pretty rare (in fact, i'm curious to know if those are all posers or if they used some of the real puppets in there. Good on them if they did.)

Nick22

Reaction score
the new store is pretty cool. it keeps all the stuff that i'm usually looking for all organized.

and i LOVE the new poser picture! it's PERFECT! :big_grin:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The new poser poster is awsome! Is this the first time we have ever seen Dr. Theeth take off his hat?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
That seems pretty cool.

But I don't understand those special "gold" editions of DVDs. It's just those tin sets with pencil, stickers and a few other things right? I got the Muppet Movie one at Toys R Us for $10.