Disappointed in Steppin' Out Fozzie

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Yes, it doesn't indeed say that the hat is magnetic, but it is, however, not.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I took a small piece of fun tack and squished it between his head and hat, and while it's not solid, it works and at least holds it in place, plus I'm not ruining the figure with glue.

homerthegreat

Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. A user over at Palisades (named JUBJUB) suggested using the pin part of a pushpin. He had pics, and it looked quite good. Not noticeable.

T

timrikthegorf

It does in fact say magnetic hat on the package. I thought it was always planned to not be magnetic.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, CapBackfire, Steppin' Out Fozzie's wrists are indeed articulated. Mayhaps you got one whose wrists are stuck? Anyway, I've got So Fozzie's hat pushed down over his left ear. Works well and looks kinda classy. Of course, once I get the Ethel Merman episode on VCD, I'll start a search with help from my friends and customizer for a pair of shoes to turn the hat into Irving Bizarre, Fozzie's agent.
Hope this helps and happy New Year.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I havent opened the packet yet but to me Fozzie looks very nice. I'm quite impressed with it. Will open it as soon as I can find a place to put him. The muppet shelf is too full at the moment.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I have something to say about Tux Fozzie, thought his hat is not magnetic, it does have little groves to make the hat stay on! just wiggle the hat ontop of his head and it will stay...now it's not gonna stick to his head like it was super glue! yes it could pop with ease, but mine stays on and i can lift up the figure with out the hat falling off, i can even hold the figure upside down and shake him and it stays on!

So the main problem with Fozzie is his eye focus. I can't really take Fozzie not having a magnet in his had as it not fitting his head when Fozzie who almost always wears a hat and has a magnetic hat for both reg and BOP fozzie's as an excuse for not having a hat. maybe it was late in production and couldn't be done or just simply over looked at the time and we are just lucky enough to have the top hat for him!