Directions or Remember cartoon segment...

jmccall93

Reaction score
Does anyone remember a cartoon segment that started with a boy getting on his bicycle (to go to the store I think)? He goes past a fountain and all these other wierd things and then realizes he is lost. The weird machine looking thing wakes up and tries to help him remember each thing he passed so he can retrace his steps to go back home. I know this might be vague, but I'm hoping someone can tell me which episode of SS it's a part of. Thanks!

gbrobeck

Reaction score
jmccall93 said:
Does anyone remember a cartoon segment that started with a boy getting on his bicycle (to go to the store I think)? He goes past a fountain and all these other wierd things and then realizes he is lost. The weird machine looking thing wakes up and tries to help him remember each thing he passed so he can retrace his steps to go back home. I know this might be vague, but I'm hoping someone can tell me which episode of SS it's a part of. Thanks!

I love that segment! I have it on tape, but the episode is not from Noggin.

Greg

jmccall93

Reaction score
Do you know what the episode number is? Or who starred on that episode? Thanks!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I don't know anything about which episode it was on - actually, I thought it was on many episodes, because I remember seeing it often. It always kinda gave me the creeps! The animation style was really weird.
Erin

ssetta

Reaction score
It was used in a bunch of different shows, for many years.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
this cartoon was pretty 'yellow submariney' wasnt it? am i remembering it right..?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Yeah, now that you say that, I can see it looking kinda similar to "Yellow Submarine."
Erin