Dinosaurs

ceecee

Reaction score
Earl Sinclair said:
I was 1 years old when it started and 4 when it ended so I dont remember alot
Man, does that make me feel old! "Dinasaurs" doesn't seem that long ago to me! But I guess it was.

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score
ceecee said:
Man, does that make me feel old! "Dinasaurs" doesn't seem that long ago to me! But I guess it was.
LOL do you know if there are any DVDs out I have seen some Videos on ebay but it works out something like £10 per video thats with p+p

baby sinclair

Reaction score
I can answer that one.No, but i have a feeling that with all the other great things coming out for muppets, dinosaurs and muppet babies will be here around 2006.just a vision nothings for sure.Always in motion is the future :wink:

maxdrive

Reaction score
my fav epp was the ahppy plant and you see the boss doing jimi hendrix's purple haze

any hope of disney showing dinosars since they are going to be doing so many muppet related things

Mario

Reaction score
I loved this show! I have about 6-8 episodes taped off of tv. "I want my name" posted about "war". Was that war over cashews or something like that?

I liked when Robbie said something like, "Why do the years keep getting smaller and smaller. What are we counting down to?" And when they were trying to mate two cave men! Haha. Me and my mom always look at eachother and say, "Looks like we're going to need another Timmy!" :stick_out_tongue:

Mario

Reaction score
Sorry about that. I guess I should have planned out my thoughts better. The second paragraph is mainly quotes from the show. And the member I want My name wrote something about war. I hope that clarifies. :big_grin:

maxdrive

Reaction score
lol i love that quote

lol mr wizard he is not heheheheh

were going to need a another timmy

what are all the ways timmy had died on that thing

wasnt one abotu electricity and the professor had timmy hold two live wires