Dinosaurs

McFraggle

Reaction score
When was the last time Dinosaurs was even seen in the U.S.? Didn't the Disney channel re-run the episodes somewhere in the mid-1990s. I would like to see the show again.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The Dinosaurs

I loved the Dinosaurs!My cousin got the talking Baby Dinosaur doll.It was a refreshing piece of updated puppetry.I loved the episode where Baby becomes a little spooky The Terrible Twos. I'm glad Stuart Pankin supplied the voice of Earl & Sally Struthers to Charlene(of course Kevin Clash as the Baby) & other now famouse stars(Chris Meloni as Spike). Not the Baby! :rolleyes: :zany:

The Storyteller

Reaction score
I've got the episode where bady sinclar is kidnapped by the refridgerator! :halo: I wish ABC Family still showed it! :frown:

Hollow

Reaction score
the used to show it in the uk but they dont seem to show many muppet things anymore...so unfair

Xerus

Reaction score
How about that evil boss, B.P. Richfield? He has to be the most evil, vicious boss I've ever seen. The way he screams at poor Earl and his friends and insults them horribly. Constantly abuses his employees and exploits them and he's even been know to eat them! And he always seems to get away with such horrible stuff and usually never gets punished for it.

And in the final episode, Mr. Richfield got away with the ultimate evil. He ended up destroying the world and got lots of money from it. And he put all the blame on Earl.

Yes, I would say B.P. Richfield is definitely the worst boss on TV!

Earl Sinclair

Reaction score
Oh man today I just remembered about that show and have been reasearching came across this page I was 1 years old when it started and 4 when it ended so I dont remember alot I remeber when earl like exticts all the dinos and when the son and daughter like get trapped and of course I remember I AM THE BABY GOTTA LOVE ME and when earl goes and burys his mother in law alive does anyone know where I can get episodes

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I Love Baby Sinclar!

Okay,I loved this show always did always will.My favorite character was Baby
Sinclar I would think Elmo and Baby Sinclar were long lost cousins!

Land Strider

Reaction score
Videos of the show

They are a little expensive (around $17) but Amazon and probably other places has videos of the show for sale! Go to Amazon.com and do a search for "Dinosaurs baby" and the whole list should show up. There are volumes 1-6, plus some other specials. Yay! :excited:

McFraggle

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
I would think Elmo and Baby Sinclar were long lost cousins!
Kevin Clash probably thinks so too. :wink: As for the earlier question about where to find tapes, I would try eBay. That's probably the easiest and cheapest place you could find them. :smile:

BarkingSprocket

Reaction score
Hi Im from the UK and we had it here to. it was a great show. I only just remembered it cause I found a website with the Title Credits on it. Does anybody know if there are any DVDs out or there are any plans to get some out.

According to the BBC website
======================
Transmission Details
Number of episodes: 58 Length: 30 mins

US dates: 26 Apr 1991-20 July 1994
UK dates: 3 Nov 1991-19 Dec 1992 (26 episodes) ITV mostly Sun around 2.50pm

======================
so that means us Brit guys missed out on some of episodes.:frown: