Did Weird Al ever appear on a Muppet thing?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cool if, for a music video, Weird Al Yankovic had The Jim Henson Company make a Muppet, errr, puppet version of Weird Al Yankovic, lipsyncing to one of Weird Al's songs? His next album, Straight Outta Lynwood, will have six animated music videos, but why not have a puppet Weird Al perform a music video?

superfan

Reaction score
That'd be fantastic!

(wish I could think of the perfect song for him to do...)

His accordian would likely blow up in the end of the video.

Kiki

Reaction score
I believe there was an item in the Muppet Magazine where Fozzie 'interviewed' him. has someone already said that? Eh, i forget.
Maaan, I havn't heard about Weird Al for ages! He's pretty funny, I love his parodies of songs. :wink:

I saw a pic of a Weird Al puppet on his site a couple of years ago but it didn't look all that 'muppety' if i remember rightly.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my God, when I found this while searching through the archive for something I just had to comment. This was the very first question I posted on my very first post on MC! Dave, you were the only one to reply to me and answer my question!
:smile: Isn't that interesting? Do you really suppose it's coincidence? Maybe there's something we're all missing?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Man, that would be great. I want it to happen so very dang badly.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Seriously, Weird Al and the Muppets appearing together would be the first step toward consolidating all of my Geekdoms. If you threw Star Wars and Star Trek into the mix, I might lose my mind.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Seriously, Weird Al and the Muppets appearing together would be the first step toward consolidating all of my Geekdoms. If you threw Star Wars and Star Trek into the mix, I might lose my mind.
Amen to that, brotha!