Did SesameStreet.org remove all classic clips from their site?

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
I see that. I also see that RealPlayer Downloader doesn't receive the links when the video starts playing. Must be some new undownloadable format being used.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can download them; right click the video.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
Oh, so maybe that's how people like Rohail Hashmi gets them off the site.

DotBridgekeeper

Reaction score
Well, so far, "How to Get from Here to There" seems to be the only classic clip I can find there. I'm using the general "search" feature.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
It's kinda sad that the site had to do this taking a lot of stuff off for an upgrade. :frown: But hopefully, if possible, will they be back on if there are reruns of the classic content?

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I certainly am hoping the classic clips will be restored, and maybe with more clips, possibly those from the classic episodes launched two weeks ago. I especially would love to see more film segments with Joe Raposo's background music and better quality cartoon, cast and Muppet segments. For now, there's the show's official YouTube channel.

Fozzieboba

Reaction score
I certainly am hoping the classic clips will be restored, and maybe with more clips, possibly those from the classic episodes launched two weeks ago. I especially would love to see more film segments with Joe Raposo's background music and better quality cartoon, cast and Muppet segments. For now, there's the show's official YouTube channel.
Me too. Same with the classic episodes. And who knows, maybe the staff will think about it.