Did Kermit and Kevin Clash's books come out?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I read that Kermit the Frogs book, Look Before You Leap, and Kevin Clashs autobiography, My Life as a Furry Red Monster, were supposed to come out yesterday. I searched my local book store and several other stores (Wal Mart, Meijers, Target) and didn't find copies of either. I also haven't read any comments about those books at this here message board. So did they come out yesterday? Was the release date for both pushed back? Were they cancled? I would have thought I'd be seeing posts about both books, even if nobody here has finished reading them.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
They did come out yesterday. I had to search a bit but I found both at a Barnes and Nobles store. I had to ask at the counter though since only one of the B&N's in my area had it. No department stores I checked had them yet. I've skimmed through the books a bit and they seem really good. Can't wait to actually thouroughly read them.

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Could somebody please write a review and post it?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I was thinking about the Kermit book earlier today. Don't really have the big book stores anywhere close. The little shop across the street might have it, but for like 10 bucks more than the list price. Sheesh.

Doubt my Wallyworld would have it, but I'll be sure to check tomorrow.

BEAR

Reaction score
Weird. I checked yesterday and today and none of the Borders or Barnes & Noble near my house has it yet. :frown:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I saw it on there web site yesterday. I also saw it on Amazon too. I wonder if Books-A-million has it where I live?

gfarkwort

Reaction score
yea....you know the Barnes and Nobles might not be ordering them or something....because I had to ask for them to special order it for me, and it still hasn't come (I asked on Monday)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey guys, I got Kermit's book today. And...IT IS THE SINGLE COOLEST MOST AWESOME PIECE OF MUPPET STUFF I OWN/HAVE EVER SEEN!!! So so so so so awesome! And I've just skimmed through it! Oy it's great! I got it at Barnes and Noble btw.

Convincing John

Reaction score
For those of you who order from Amazon...

(Impersonating Professor Farnsworth from "Futurama"):

"Good news, everyone!"

I just got a message saying that my Kermit book is on its way! So if you pre-ordered it from Amazon, yours should be shipping, too.

YAAAAAAAAAY!:smile: :smile: :smile:

Convincing John

Erine81981

Reaction score
I got the Elmo book just thursday of this week. I've read most of the first chapter. On the second on at the moument. It's good so far. I hope to find the Kermit book too.