Did Big Bird Ever Fly

radionate

Reaction score
Ok, this has been a question that has plagued me for years, and I'm finally going to ask it. Did Big Bird ever fly? I swear up and down that one time, on some special when I was little (early 80's late 70's) that I saw Big Bird fly.

So, who knows the answer to this question?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Nate,

Big Bird did fly in Follow That Bird , All the way to the Airport where the Dodo's met him.

Hehee !

See ya

radionate

Reaction score
Re: Nate,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
Big Bird did fly in Follow That Bird , All the way to the Airport where the Dodo's met him.

Hehee !

See ya
And boy were his arms tired! (there's that great Brit Wit again! :wink:

SCOOTER_101

Reaction score
In an episode from 1992 Bird and the bird kateers imagine what it would be like if they could fly, they don't actually show them flying, but they do show an overview of Sesame Street, and Big Bird talks about how small everything looks.

Jackie

Reaction score
Big Bird and the rest of the Sesame Street Gang also flew to Hawaii. Mr. Snuffleupagus took a helecoptor...

BiggNate

Reaction score
Big Bird also flew on the Simpsons. :smile: He was going after Homer when he didn't pay his pledge to PBS. It was a great beginning to a great episode.

Nate

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by BiggNate
Big Bird also flew on the Simpsons. :smile: He was going after Homer when he didn't pay his pledge to PBS. It was a great beginning to a great episode.

Nate
LOL!!! Are you serious??

kansasteen14

Reaction score
that episode was just on yesterday.it was HILARIOUS!! The teletubbies had lasers and Oscar,Zoe and Elmo were in a trash can

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
that episode was just on yesterday.it was HILARIOUS!! The teletubbies had lasers and Oscar,Zoe and Elmo were in a trash can
LOL!

ssetta

Reaction score
Scooter, (since you know so much) was that song you're talking about originally part of a street plot? Because if it was, they did continue to use it as in insert. I think they used to do that quite often.