Did Bear ever "sniff" you out?

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I don't think Bear ever sniffed me out. But that never mattered to me, I still love Bear!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
LOL! I guess so... :smirk:
It may be my breakfast when I was younger.

muppet fan girl

Reaction score
My sister and I got 'sniffed' out once when we were younger, we'd been stuck inside all morning since it was raining and we'd been coloring, at some point we'd stopped to watch Bear and he said we smelled good like we'd been drawing or coloring, he might have said we smelled like crayons (I can't remember), but we were thrilled. :big_grin:

Bridget

Reaction score
My sister and I got 'sniffed' out once when we were younger, we'd been stuck inside all morning since it was raining and we'd been coloring, at some point we'd stopped to watch Bear and he said we smelled good like we'd been drawing or coloring, he might have said we smelled like crayons (I can't remember), but we were thrilled. :big_grin:
Wow, that is certainly interesting!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I have lots of tapes of Bear in the Big Blue house, and after my shower I like to change into my pajamas and watch a movie. One day I got some new ones at a sale at the library and popped one in, and Bear asks if I just changed into my pajamas, and I stared laughing. That's the only time, but it's only interesting, because I hadn't watched it before then!

Eyeball

Reaction score
I have lots of tapes of Bear in the Big Blue house, and after my shower I like to change into my pajamas and watch a movie. One day I got some new ones at a sale at the library and popped one in, and Bear asks if I just changed into my pajamas, and I stared laughing. That's the only time, but it's only interesting, because I hadn't watched it before then!
I'd find that incredibly scary, I think I'd be paranoid that he was watching me in some kinda Rockwell video esque manner lol, but back on topic, nah it never happened to me whilst watching.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'd find that incredibly scary, I think I'd be paranoid that he was watching me in some kinda Rockwell video esque manner lol, but back on topic, nah it never happened to me whilst watching.
LOL, good one Conor.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I remember me and Reimu invited everyone for a party at the Hakurei Shrine, and the morning after the party, I turned on BITBBH and the "Sniff" segment came on, and he said "You smell like cake" and I actually had to leave the room in shock because we ate cake at the party.