Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
WOW!

What about those Bunsen glasses tho? :confused:

I always get to excited for these and pre-order them, but when they are almost here I question the $75 price tag. The Toys R Us version at $13 each ($39 for the set) are so much more reasonable. I hope the extra accessories are of good enough quality to be worth the extra $12 each ($36 for the set, and almost double the cost).
That's crazy. How could a few accessories be worth $12? Except for :confused: & :eek:, I don't see how the accessories could be reduced for this wave; it's kind of all or nothing with the drum set and balcony.

The black piece in the back is the card thing that shows you all of the figures and minimates.
Peeking out from behind Fozzie's head.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Maybe a table or a cabinet of sorts I dunno, though, why does B&B come with a telephone.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
DST announced on Facebook that Animal comes with a stool.

christianpyro

Reaction score
Just heard from DST that the Statlor and Waldorf balcony backdrop is made of plastic and holds up the roof. (I was afraid it would be cardboard)

And the Bunsen and Beaker set do not come with a table. Don't know what the item in the lower left of the package is though.

christianpyro

Reaction score
DST said it was a test tube rack.
He didn't understand that guys question... The test tube rack is in the upper left hand corner. What I was referring to is is the large black thing in the lower left hand corner. It's large and oval and looks like a display stand.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
OK, 2 months ago I griped after buying Series 1 of the Diamond Select figures. I was a tad disappointed and stand by my criticism of the paintwork, particularly Kermit's pupils. But, after 2 months of having these sat in front of me, having seen the photos of Series 2 and now a sneak peek at Series 3, I'm all turned around on these figures!! The size no longer bothers me at all (though the UK price does) and the sculpts look pretty incredible!! I'm genuinely excited to get my hands on the second series, Animal in particular looks great!!! Hopefully, should this line prove popular enough, in time the problems with Series one may be addressed but on the whole, I am now (finally) happy that I did buy into this line and grateful we are getting anything this cool after recent announcements regarding the future of "The Muppets".

Rtec1

Reaction score
Yeah the UK price stinks, i love the figures but i had to pay £22.50 each from Forbidden Planet, even with the accessories thats very steep.
Cannot wait to get my hands on series 2, they all look fantastic. But something tells me we're going have big problems with Beakers glasses!!!