Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
YOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I am so impressed beyond words.

10/10 thread crashed

:crazy:+Mahna Mahna pretty much = the greatest 2-pack ever

They are definitely rivaling Palisades now!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
These look gorgeous especially Piggy and Rowlf also the fact we are getting Mahna Mahna and Foo Foo in this wave is just icing on the cake. I now have no doubt in my mind these will definitely go past 4 waves keep up the awesome work Diamond Select.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Couldn't be happier with the character selection with both sets, now I'm just curious of who comes with the pinguin because I'll have to buy a few of them...

galagr

Reaction score
These figures are absolutely GORGEOUS. I was really hoping that they'd delve deep into B and C-list muppets for series 3, and they definitely did not disspapoint.

It's worth noting that Rowlf, Harry, and Mahna Mahna all come in one pack together. That's an amazing value and a great assortment of characters, along with what I'm sure will be a fair amount of accessories (and Rowlf better be coming with a piano, dangit). I'm also incredibly happy to not have to spend upwards of 200$ for a regular ol' Rowlf figure now (curse you, backstage playset)

Floyd and Janice also look amazing, with a very spot on look compared to the puppets. They're coming in a pack together with their instruments, so that's nothing short of perfect.

And, while Piggy may be the one that interests me the least out of this wave (seeing as I already own the two Palisades figures of her), I can say that Diamond Select does a much better job of representing the puppet and she looks absolutely FAB. But who am I kidding, I'm going to end up buying her anyway :stick_out_tongue:

Overall, all of these packs will be a must buy for me. We've gotta keep supporting them, guys. Diamond Select is doing an amazing job with these figures, and the more we support them, the more we get.

On another note, have the accessories for Bunsen and Beaker been revealed yet? I'm secretly hoping for a Waldo C. Graphic pack-in :confused::eek:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Well, I guess it would be fairly safe to say that the Swedish Chef and a couple of Snowths will be in series 4 of the Select Action figures. I am hoping there will also be Sam the eagle, Muppet Newsreader and Pepe and Lips.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
My guess is that wave 4 will include-
Dr Teeth
Zoot
Lips
Snowths
Swedish Chef
Sam
Newsman.

I'd love to see them go deep in the muppet character selection so fingers crossed for Bobby Benson...at least a minimate

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I'm hoping Walter will be in series 4 same with Bobo and maybe Constantine but Constantine is probably unlikely even though there is a mini mate of him