Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
The listings are up on Toys R Us. Pigs in Space are currently not in stock, but this happened with Bunsen and Beaker, too. This means they will at least be appearing in stores soon, and possibly online briefly later. So excited!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
With the last wave I couldn't find either Bunsen and beaker set so I bought them on Amazon. This time around I can't seem to find the pigs in space sets anywhere. I already got the second wave in so I guess I'll be patient until the others pop up on eBay or Amazon.:coy:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Got the Pig In Space ones at toys R us today and they are so worth it. The detail and the way the look are amazing

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
My Diamond Select Action Figures arrived a few days ago and I must say from the pictures I was seeing online I was dreading receiving mine and regretting buying multiple sets must I must say they all look fantastic, I could not be happier or more excited to continue buying this line.

As for the Minimates, I've already collected Series 1, waiting to order series 2 and the news that Janice, Floyd, Zoot, Lips, Pepe, Newsman and Constentine appearing in Seires 3 got me thinking, these might be small figure but in Series 1 we got ten characters, series 2 also gave us 10 characters (not including both Kermit varients and First Mate Piggy). This means we already have 20 characters and with the inclusion of those mentioned in Series 3 would make the total amount 27 characters... that's a lot of Muppets and it's only Series 3. Although i'm not a big fan of the Minimates, not my style, I do like the fact that we have a nice collection of Muppets. In fact after Series 4 it become kind of hard to continue making a wish list that seem plausible.

Assuming Series 3 has a few more characters this would be my wishlist

Series 3

Janice/Floyd
Zoot/Lips
Pepe/Rizzo
Newsman/Sam the Eagle

Toy's R Us Exclusive
Constantine/Walter
Snowths

Series 4

Uncle Deadly/ Beauregard
Lew Zeland/ Bobo Bear
Sweetums/Bean Bunny
Johnny Fiama/Sal (Fan Freak Out!)

In my opinion if at least most of the characters made it into the next two series then if we did get a Series 5 I think for the first time us Muppet Fans could make those obscure Muppet Wish list characters which for the first time might happen.

Very excited.

Since i'm at it here's my wishlist for Series 3 of the Diamond Select Figures.

Miss Piggy/Foo-Foo/Yolanda
Swedish Chef/Fruit/Rizzo
Rowlf/Piano

Yes with only two series down we have a TON of characters! If they did just two more series like this we'd have a good full Collection of Muppet's. Ofcourse I'd want more! This is the best because we've gotten so many in such a short amount of time and these are fairly easy and affordable to get all of them. As well as putting them all together in a smaller space.

I keep hearing rumblings of vets hospital and I would LOVE that but I don't think it's conferremed just yet just "Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Lips, Muppet Newsman, Pepe and Constantine." At this time. Unless it has?

So the band will be rounded out, hopefully the Snowth's will be announced because we got Mahna Mahna. If we're getting Constantine they gotta do Walter and of course Sam the Eagle, Lew Zealand, Uncle Deadly and Rizzo should be as well to round off the set. I'd love to see Beauraged, Bobo, Big mean Carl, Marvin Suggs and his muppaphones, Bean Bunny and Sweetums. Maybe even Pops, Clifford, and I would love though probably not, Johnny and Sal. Do we know how many series they have planned? (with hopes of continuing on!)

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
In a recent Ask DST, I think they said there were four lines of minimates planned, so I imagine we'd get many of those characters you list! I think we definitely need some Snowths for Mahna Mahna, too!

LaRanaRene

Reaction score

AHH! MAHNA MAHNA! These all look so good!!
The minimates look great but the figures look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I love how Miss Piggy looks like the early 80s version instead of the current version. And Rowlf is as adorable as the actual Rowlf! Cannot wait to buy these.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Here is my speculations for accessories for Series 3 of the Select line:
Piggy-Foo-Foo, penguin, boa, & purse
Rowlf-piano,candelabra, & music-book
Floyd-guitar, hat, microphone, & album
Janice-guitar, hat, speaker, & magazine
Mahna-Mahna-records & record player
Crazy Harry-dynamite, plunger, TNT barrel, & bomb