Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I am way, way, away, in Australia, but these are in the Elgin, Illinois area. They are on ebay. I need Tux Kermit and Pigs in Space set, but they wont ship to Australia.
Thanks. Then they are getting closer to me! I'll call my Toys R Us this week! Hope they make it to Australia soon!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks. Then they are getting closer to me! I'll call my Toys R Us this week! Hope they make it to Australia soon!
I don't think they will officially, as I think DST only have a US license. Although, I have seen the wave 1 select figures and the Muppet logo pint glasses in a comic shop over here. I am getting the standard series 2 Minimates from Luke's Toy Store, but of course, it will have Reporter Kermit instead of Tux Kermit, and no Pigs in Space figures.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I wish I had been patient and waited for these versions. All of the accessories that are not included there are currently in storage and not on display. Of course, I'll want the balcony and the drums and have already pre-ordered series 2, so maybe I'll get the paired down versions for series 3.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Is it a significant price difference? I thought I'd read they were 12.99 but $12 for the missing accessories cannot be right!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if this was posted but DST confirmed on thier Twitter Account that Foo Foo is coming with Miss Piggy in the series 3 action figure line as well as "another animal" could it be Gloria Estefan?!???:zany:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if this was posted but DST confirmed on thier Twitter Account that Foo Foo is coming with Miss Piggy in the series 3 action figure line as well as "another animal" could it be Gloria Estefan?!???:zany:
Or could it be another variation of "Animal" himself?