Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

DSTZach

Reaction score
Yeah, where did those run? :confused: I don't remember giving anyone high-res images of these guys, but I may have inadvertently. (I try not to release pics larger than actual size.) These are prototypes, so printing is not final -- applied decals vs. actual tampo printing.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If the new Muppet show gets cancelled what is the fate of the action figures? Does it continue?

caper

Reaction score
Figures look good but not scale wise looking at the pics. Statler and Beaker looks to tower the rest.

I'm happy with my Palisades and glad I wasn't tempted to be buy these.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Yeah, where did those run? :confused: I don't remember giving anyone high-res images of these guys, but I may have inadvertently. (I try not to release pics larger than actual size.) These are prototypes, so printing is not final -- applied decals vs. actual tampo printing.
I was looking around trying to find pictures of them and at first all i could find was the concept art but I found what seems to be the offical Diamond Select Gemr page https://gemr.com/user/diamond_select_toys/collections They have some collections of photos including the first wave of figures and both complete waves of minimates. As soon as I saw them I sent them here and ToughPigs.