Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I read the transcription of those regular interviews with… I think the president of Diamond Select? One of the questions seemed to indirectly indicate that Uncle Deadly was one of the figures coming in Wave 4.

Anybody else read that? Is it just wishful thinking on my part with that interpretation?
No. someone asked if the President could hint if Uncle Deadly was in Series 4. the reply was that they will announce series 4 soon. There seems to be a bit of a back flip regarding the Snowths. A reply in #327 said they wont be in series 4, yet later in #333, they said they aren't ready to announce series 4 but the Snowths would be a long shot. So they have gone from not being in it, to a slight possibility.

archiegold

Reaction score
No. someone asked if the President could hint if Uncle Deadly was in Series 4. the reply was that they will announce series 4 soon. There seems to be a bit of a back flip regarding the Snowths. A reply in #327 said they wont be in series 4, yet later in #333, they said they aren't ready to announce series 4 but the Snowths would be a long shot. So they have gone from not being in it, to a slight possibility.
Yes, 1st question was someone asking if Snowths were coming in Series 4. He said no just as you mentioned. But then it gets tricky.

Next question asks if Uncle Deadly will be in Series 4 or Series 5. He responds by saying Series 4 will be announced very soon. In context to previous question, I took that as a sort of confirmation since he didn't say Uncle Deadly was not coming (as he did with the Snowths). Instead of denying Unvle Deadly was coming, he said Series 4 is coming real soon.

Shaky I know, but I'm hopeful.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Yes, 1st question was someone asking if Snowths were coming in Series 4. He said no just as you mentioned. But then it gets tricky.

Next question asks if Uncle Deadly will be in Series 4 or Series 5. He responds by saying Series 4 will be announced very soon. In context to previous question, I took that as a sort of confirmation since he didn't say Uncle Deadly was not coming (as he did with the Snowths). Instead of denying Unvle Deadly was coming, he said Series 4 is coming real soon.

Shaky I know, but I'm hopeful.
Fingers crossed!

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Does anyone have a solid release date for series 3? I know on most online stores it's saying November but obviously those aren't always the most accurate.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Does anyone have a solid release date for series 3? I know on most online stores it's saying November but obviously those aren't always the most accurate.
According to DST, it will now be December or January.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I had no idea how big or small the figures would be. Animal is like twice Kermit's size. And these things are so dern complicated to remove from the box.