Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
As for the plunger, as someone who's worked on legit Muppets stuff under Henson and Disney, I can tell you that weapons for most characters who are on the same tier that the Muppets happen to be on are a no-go. In this day and age, I can't really fault them too much for that.
It's funny because the Muppets were really never about that; Jim wanted to be wild, zany and push boundaries, and just because the characters are "cute" people feel the need to brand them that way. They are really just timeless and wholesome, and transcend any preconceived notion of what they should be.

Edit: I don't think it helps that they share so much to Sesame Street that they have to adhere to that standard as well.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Ordered my Chef from BBTS. I hope DS can get some UK sellers as the shipping cost to the U.K. is ridiculous from the US and I can’t support a line where the shipping and tax is so much more than the figure.

Rtec1

Reaction score
For anyone in the UK I’ve just noticed that Swedish chef is up for pre-order on forbiddenplanet

muppetperson

Reaction score
For those that don't want to watch 40 minutes of footage, Animal
starts around 38.29 What is the counter for the Swedish Chef?