Devoting myself to finding Sesame episodes

jungle ants

Reaction score
I need to get started in collecting sesame street episodes. And i'm in need of well . . . sesame street episodes. I'm looking for episodes from the 80's and also the sesame street unpaved episodes. I will try to compensate as best I could.

Thanks

TashAndMe

Reaction score
You've come to the right place. There are many people here who collect episodes. Some of them post what they have on this forum. Read those posts to find out more.

JLG

Reaction score
You've come to the right place, indeed, suh.

While no one will take money for episodes (totally illegal, anyway), if you have no episodes yourself to trade with, some people might be cool with giving you episodes in exchange for some DVD they've been wanting.

sesameguy

Reaction score
I need to get started in collecting sesame street episodes. And i'm in need of well . . . sesame street episodes. I'm looking for episodes from the 80's and also the sesame street unpaved episodes. I will try to compensate as best I could.

Thanks
Welcome to the quest. :smile: I'm also looking for episodes from about that era.

If you don't have any Sesame St. episodes to trade with, it's possible that you may have something else on video that someone would want. You may want to consider putting together a trade list of what you have to offer. I'm also looking for older Mr. Rogers or Electric Company episodes & I'd be interested in trading if you had any of those. You can post a trade list in the "Buy, sell or trade" section.

=================================================

http://heroshaven.blogspot.com

ISNorden

Reaction score
I'm looking for more of the 1969-early 70s episodes myself; though I was born in '69, I can't remember the way Sesame Street looked and sounded when I was only ten months old! ;-) Unpaved (Noggin) episodes are OK, if you can burn them onto a regular CD in a format my PC will read: not only do I lack a VCR, but this computer can't read DVDs.

What have I got to trade for your copies? Well, I've got 26 Unpaved episodes that I can send on a regular CD, if you tell me which formats your machine can play. I've also got a collection (literally hundreds) of short, web-size clips from other episodes. If you have a specific request, please e-mail me and we'll talk.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
My e-mail is muppet1fan@yahoo.com. Send me a message; there have been a number of official SS and Muppet DVDs that I've been wanting to get my hands on, and I'd love to trade some shows in exchange!