DESIGN YOUR OWN MONSTER for sale on Ebay

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi guys, I have put up for auction a "design your own monster puppet" that way you get to personalize the puppet a bit more. After the Auction I will send the winner different options like the examples given in the listing, then I will sketch what it will look like and email it to you, it should take about 2 weeks to construct then he will get shipped out. :smile:
check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/YOU-DESIGN-YOUR...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:3|39:1|240:1318

Keeermit

Reaction score
i must clarify a mistake in the listing - shipping and handling is $35 to the US - not free as it says in a part of the listing - I have note a note on the listing. Sorry if this confused anyone - and goodluck if your bidding. Have a great day

Jarrod

zns

Reaction score
You never cease to amaze me Jarrod. :wink:

Keeermit

Reaction score
Yes it will be a usable puppet.... I'm glad you like the Idea - I think it will be fun to create... :smile: happy new year everyone!

Keeermit

Reaction score
Haha, yeah how could they not hire me? how rude! :smile: .... No they were wonderful when I visited, I'm sure there is a long list of people in line before me if they were hiring - plus I'm actually enjoying working freelance for myself, gives me a chance to choose what jobs I do - not that I would turn it down if they offered :wink:

Keeermit

Reaction score
Less than 24 hours left - big away if you would like a custom puppet, the listing is currently going for cheaper than the mass produced "whatnots" from FAO - so grab him/her while you can. GOODLUCK! :smile: