Dealing with depression and anxiety

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your mom's drinking problem. I had a (now former at this point) friend who has a pretty bad drinking problem (I stopped talking to him because he can get pretty nasty when he's drunk, that and he's lied to and screwed over two of my good friends, one of whom he threatened to kill if she got a new boyfriend) and he constantly had to go to the hospital from intoxication (he even almost died in his ex-girlfriend's car as a result). He wants nothing to fix it, so.... :smirk:

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your mom's drinking problem. I had a (now former at this point) friend who has a pretty bad drinking problem (I stopped talking to him because he can get pretty nasty when he's drunk, that and he's lied to and screwed over two of my good friends, one of whom he threatened to kill if she got a new boyfriend) and he constantly had to go to the hospital from intoxication (he even almost died in his ex-girlfriend's car as a result). He wants nothing to fix it, so.... :smirk:
I have seen alcohol destroy and I absolutely hate it. I hate it so much that I don't want to be around it, and I don't want my kids to think it's ok to drink ether. I know it's a strong stand, and a very unpopular one as well. Matter of fact up until recently my mom was the only one in my family I'd talk to. Now she is doing it, and even though I have a loving wife and kids I feel so alone. It ruined Thanksgiving so bad that I'm not doing anything for Christmas.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, for sure. I've seen people get nasty mentally from drinking that stuff.

Let me tell you. I only got drunk once and yeah, sure, I felt giggly and loopy, but by the time I sobered up, I just felt very moody and grumpy.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
For anyone who's feeling down, this is something you all should watch.

I can't describe how much I can relate to this.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Exactly.

End of the day it's just something that helps release out frustration and stress, and **** the people who say it's not "manly" enough.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So this is one thing I kind of realized about myself tonight.

I can no longer eat at sit down and wait resteraunts like Texas Roadhouse, the outback steakhouse, Red Robin, etc by myself anymore. Why?

Well, tonight, when I was eating by myself at the 99 resteraunt, I felt very lonely and down just staring at the empty seat across from me with no one to talk to. Having no company also made me lose my appetite very quickly. I ordered the country fried chicken with mashed potatoes, a buiscuit and corn and only finished the last two and barely the other. (That and personally, I've had better anyway).

It also really didn't help that I was sitting near a bunch of obnoxious drunk guys talking about Trump (a resteraunt is the last place I want to hear that idiot's name. :rolleyes:).

Coming out of the resteraunt, I just felt like this in the inside.

Literally just "whatever."

And even though seeing "Ralph Breaks the Internet" tonight took away those blues a bit, they kind of came back quickly when I was literally the only person walking out of the theater. I get it's a school night and all, but still.... Just felt like I might as well be watching it at home on home media.

But yeah, case in point, this is why I wish the AMC theater close to my go to mall wasn't sold out tonight, just so I could have gone to Chik-fil-a or Five Guys or even Taco Bell and just get my food to go. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So one thing I want to mention is the holidays have slightly been ruined for me this year, and yesterday put me in such a crummy mood.

On the plus side, I still get to spend some time with family on my mom’s side for the holidays at home. On the down side, a trip to see family in NY has been canceled, and there is a pretty deep story to it. Private message me if you would like to know what’s going on.