Daytime Creative Arts Emmys Announced

rowlf84

Reaction score
These were announced a few days ago on the 22nd, but seeing as no one has posted about them yet... Sesame Street won in several categories:
Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction/Set Decoration/Scenic Design, Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design/Styling, Outstanding Achievement in Multiple Camera Editing, Outstanding Achievement in Music Direction And Composition, Outstanding Performer In A Children's Series (Kevin Clash), Outstanding Achievement in Sound Mixing - Live Action and Animation, and Outstanding Writing In A Children's Series.

There were several categories they didn't win, notably best children's series, best original song, and best directing. Congratulations to SS for another stellar year!

To see the complete list of winners and the people that won in their categories:
http://www.emmys.com/awards/daytimeawards_cc_winners.php

P.S. Remember to watch the televised awards on Friday 8/7c on ABC to watch Caroll receive his lifetime achievement award.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So how many Emmys wins dose this make for Sesame Street now?

rowlf84

Reaction score
I'm not positive when they won their 101st award (the most for any television series ever) but it's probably around 109.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just saw Sesame Street win the Emmy for best children's program. It was great to see Caroll and Kevin with Oscar and Elmo. I thought the parts where the EP was talking and Oscar was young and where Elmo put his face in the camera were funny.