David Nagel (Puppet Builder)

robinthecrow

Reaction score
Time to resurrect my old thread... well...

I haven't been successfully puppet making recently. I started a puppet based on the likeness of new Doctor Who David Tennant for a short film I had planned. I am also in preprepreproduction of a Doctor Who film starring myself and a puppet likeness of me... of which I have some concept artwork.

I have merged myself with one of Lab Rat's puppets to give me an idea of what the puppet will look like. Sorry Phil!

Anyways, in the mean time, please watch a pilot episode of a mini-series that was produced for my GCSE coursework in 2001, its called 'Space Station Fadger' featuring puppets, not made by me unfortunately, but the hands are mine.

Hope everyone is well. Been reading behind the scenes for awhile but neglected to post without contributing anything relevant!

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hey your photobucket link isnt working anymore? do you have your pics of the puppets on the internet anymore, I cant wait to see them?

robinthecrow

Reaction score
No, that is true.

I completely forgot about that photobucket link. I will be making a dedicated website page of my puppets in the near future, so watch this space for updates.