Dave's Appropriate and Distanced Admirers

Yorick

Reaction score
Oops!

I looked at all the threads here about three times to make sure I wasn't repeating a thread...but I still did,:concern:so at least my post was moved where it belongs :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Whoa! I didn't know he was born in 1946! I did not know he was that young! :concern: :wink:

blackaerin

Reaction score
*wipes feet on a rather dusty doormat and pokes head through the cobwebby doors*
hello? did i miss the meeting yet? Can i still announce my love for Dave in an appropriate and distanced manner here?

Beauregard

Reaction score
You certainly can, as long as you wipe your feet (which you have done) and don't have a 40-foot Dave G cardboard cutout hidden behind your back...which I cannot vouch for.

blackaerin

Reaction score
O_O *stuffs cardboard cutout back in closet*

lol, i kid.
but wouldn't that be nice to have? (am i the only one who thinks Dave as cute? He's adorable!)

but honestly, there's something very endearing about his characters that make me giggle and go aw. there's something very natural and close to heart about them that transcends the fleece and foam.
and not just his characters, but Dave himself as well. He's discreetly hilarious and yet he seems so very humble and down to earth. It's so hard to believe that in the beginning, Dave used to be so insecure performing the Muppets.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes! I love that about him, and how he always talks about Gonzo's season one character sort of matching his own, and how they both developed as the shows and movies went on.

I LOVE that!

Wait, no, scratch that last one. This is only for Appropriate and Decent behaviour...

I LIKE that!