Dave Goelz fan mail

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
See because I sent a birthday card there I felt like asking for an autograph was kinda wrong. XP

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, I never asked for an autograph. Though I did send a few letters, hoping for replies (not that I ever asked for one). Though I do fully understand, and respect, how busy the performers are these days.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah same here...I admire people who just write and are like "Can I have your autograph?" I just feel like I'm being rude. I mean for me it kinda looked wrong saying "Happy Birthday Steve, oh and by the way in exchange for this awesome card can I have your autograph?" XP

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. I may have said this before, but I tend to get a little uncertain whenever I send a letter, or even an email to a 'celebrity' (not that I do it that often. In fact, I almost never do it). I kind of get the feeling that I might be bothering them.

Just curious, for members how have sent letters, photos, whatever to Seasme in the past, what exactly did you send? Did you specifically ask for something in return (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm just wondering if I'll have better luck with more advice.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Just to let you know, I was given this adress by a director from I Am Big Bird (The Carol Spinney Story) and he said the best way to send a letter would be through this adress.

Sesame Workshop
1900 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY, 10023
Maybe that's where I messed up. I've been sending letters through the other Sesame address (which, from what I've seen thus far, only seems to take in autograph requests).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah...but I'm sure their used to getting asked all the time for stuff and I'm sure they don't mind I mean as cliche as it sounds without us they'd be nothing. :stick_out_tongue: The last time I wrote to a celebrity was when I was 10. I don't really care about writing to famous people but when it comes to my Muppets I can't help but hope to get a response. This will be the second time I've sent Steve something what bugs me more is is I hope Sesame actually gets it to him somehow. I at least hope he sees it. :/ The first one I wrote to Disney which ehh...I don't think I should've done but like your said their very busy.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
I found 2 addresses For Kermit and Miss Piggy
Miss Piggy
c/o The Jim Henson Company
1416 North LaBrea Drive
Hollywood California 90028

Kermit The Frog
Sesame Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York,NY 10023

galagr

Reaction score
Well, guys, as I've said before, you really can't contact the Muppeteers. It's near impossible nowadays. Trust me. Been trying for YEARS.