Custom Muppet Figures

Gonzo

Reaction score
:halo:

Well, some of them have already been discussed, and I'm sure we'll end up seeing many wonderful Dirth Naders. Others I'm keeping under my belt. I was considering a Moulin Scrooge Piggy, but just lost interest. Yesterday. When my VCR ate my tape.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnn

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I was breifly considering trying to paint rowlfs baby grand piano into the brown wood grain version with gold trim he often plays on the Muppet show, but realized that I don't have that ability :stick_out_tongue:

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
I'm planning two Foob figures:

1. Similar to the Count's concept, I would repaint a Reporter Kermit by mixing a sky-blue with a Kermit the Frog green. I would probably add one or two more minor Foob elements like the teeth or tongue or tuft of hair on top.

2. One that looks like the "natural" appearence of the Foob. So far I've got S1 Kermit as the base figure and head, S2 Gonzo's arms, putty sculpted eyes, hair and plastic tongue. I'm still not sure what to do about covering the main body with fur and how to interpet the legs.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I was breifly considering trying to paint rowlfs baby grand piano into the brown wood grain version with gold trim he often plays on the Muppet show, but realized that I don't have that ability :stick_out_tongue:
I'm still deciding what to do with my repainted Rowlf's piano. Repainting it white to match the Tux would be much simpler, but it would be nice to have a brown wood grain version as well. Except that will take work.

Maybe I'll experiment with the brown and if it doesn't work, repaint it white.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I've seen convincing sheets of sticky paper with a wood grain on them that might work if they were cut to size, but i'd be dificult and would be a little out of scale.

hmm...naaw, never mind....

incredeeble!

Reaction score
I want to work on an Usher Scooter when I get my hands on an extra one. Series 3 is much harder to find than Series 2 which was harder to find than Series 1.....

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Oooohhh.....man that Moulin Scrooge idea is a great one...should be pretty easy, too...

-Kermit could be tux Kermit (change the vest a bit...)
-Saltine (Miss Piggy) would be fairly easy as well...
-Gonzo would be a blast! We've already got the colloar from Lew -Zealand...
-Fozzie would be the trick...who's arms could you use? Not Rowlfs, too big. Might have to though. Ah well.

Man those would be expensive but they'd look sweeeeeet.

P

Philo and Gunge

Leon

I'm thinking about making a Leon from JHH.

Take a Scooter. Get rid of the ears, hair, glasses and jacket. Give him yellow Beaker eys. Piant his skin pink. Paint the shirt and sleeves blue-ish purple. Give him any legs you want and you got Leon.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I've been bouncing around the idea of making a custom Skeeter action figure; I just wasn't sure how. After seeing Quinn's version I think I might attempt it. I just need to wait until I have enough funds and time to buy a second Scooter, the Sculpy and the paints to use.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Know what you mean, Kim. I've got the extra Scooter figure, the paints, and the time; just need the sculpting material and someone to work on the actual customizing with me. Got some ideas for the figure's wardrobe, but nothing's finalized as of yet cause work on the figure still hasn't started. Drop me a line and we could talk about the project, hopefully giving each other ideas as for our own individual customs. Hope this helps and have a good day.