Custom figures and dioramas

muppetlover123

Reaction score
also how did you make your custom muppet theater? i want to make one! :smile:
and also you should really sell your figures you have a couple i would buy

oh can you take a picture with all your custom figures?

los

Reaction score
Totally silly question but those aren't posable, right?
They are not bendy?

VActorDreamer

Reaction score
My first post yay!

I'm quite dissapointed with Palisades' Waldorf figure, the overal head shape is quite off but Iresculpted the eyes to make them more being thin strips rather than palisades' more normal looking eyes, and I sculpted on alot more hair since Waldorf's hair was always quite wild. Hope you enjoy! (Sorry for the camera flash taking some detail out)

rowlfy662

Reaction score
welcome to the forums and i might i say that waldorf is looking awsome great on the hair i always did think the hair on the orginal waldorf figure looked a bit off but you have made it 1,000 times better great stuff :smile:

VActorDreamer

Reaction score
Thanks! Here are some more pictures (white hair against white background derp) so you can see the figure better! Clearer pictures of the eyes as well. I hated the Palisades eyes.

los

Reaction score
Would an Usher Scooter be a good base for Trumpet Girl? I have an extra and my daughter asked why there aren't any more female Muppets. So is it possible to convert. I have not bee able to find a full body pic of TG in her orchestra uniform.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Would an Usher Scooter be a good base for Trumpet Girl? I have an extra and my daughter asked why there aren't any more female Muppets. So is it possible to convert. I have not bee able to find a full body pic of TG in her orchestra uniform.
You probably won't, since Trumpet Girl never got legs.