Custom figures and dioramas

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
These are great! My favorite figure is Emily Bear, but I love all of them. The stage setup is fantastic.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
You somehow outdid Palisades. :embarrassed:

Ever consider attempting the band pit?

Ludobear

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments guys :smile: and the blasphemy Blue Frackle :halo: I'm currently working on the band pit and Statler & Waldorf box (still :sleep:) as it happens. I'm using the Usher Scooter body and a bit of sculpting for a suited Floyd Pepper and Animal to go in the band pit. Not sure how to do a suited Zoot as he seems to be a bit of a different shape and don't want the body shapes to be to repetitive :confused:
Currently painting a Palisades stunt Gonzo to look like the Hollywood PVC figure using this pic as reference

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments guys :smile: and the blasphemy Blue Frackle :halo: I'm currently working on the band pit and Statler & Waldorf box (still :sleep:) as it happens. I'm using the Usher Scooter body and a bit of sculpting for a suited Floyd Pepper and Animal to go in the band pit. Not sure how to do a suited Zoot as he seems to be a bit of a different shape and don't want the body shapes to be to repetitive :confused:
Currently painting a Palisades stunt Gonzo to look like the Hollywood PVC figure using this pic as reference
You are awesome!

You could always hold out for Diamond Select's wave 2, as it will contain the theater box and an appropriate drum set for Animal in the pit.

Ludobear

Reaction score
That was my thought too initially, but now having seen the scale of the Diamond Select range i'm less hopeful it can be adapted for Palisades figures. I did pre-order 2 sets of wave 2 just in case i can use it though :skeptical: I thought the drum set may be useful for my frog scout band i'm building if it's to small for the larger Palisades figures.

Ludobear

Reaction score
Hardest part of this custom was finding a school bus that would work with the Palisades figures scale. After many months of searching Ebay I found a Bratz dolls school bus. I needed to sand a few details off such as the large molded and sticker image of a Bratz girl on the side of the bus, I also needed to cut a window out so you could see Dr Teeth driving the bus. I did this all with my Dremel tools cutting and sanding attachments, (that tool is so handy for making all sorts of customs). I then spray painted a base coat of white and then a dark red and painted all the other details by hand, dry brushing some areas with blues and white to get a spray type effect. I also dry brushed some of the buses edges with black paint to give it a more aged effect. For the white lines and outlines I found a white paint ball point pen which makes it much easier to paint on thin white lines. I used pictures of the Electric mayhem bus from the Muppet Movie. I still need to paint the other side of the bus with the keyboard designs and other bits.

los

Reaction score
All your dios and customs are great. Wish I can have them all

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Ludo, you really out do yourself every time I come to these forums. It's amazing.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Well, has anyone ever had the entire 7 members of the Electric Mayhem together? Like, recreating this picture, but with Lips somewhere in it?