Custom figures and dioramas

muppetlover123

Reaction score
you have to have a 3rd party link like post it on facebook or tumbler twitter or photo bucket

GAR

Reaction score
I've been away for a while and although the Piggy I am making is still not finished, I started another project right after I saw the amazing Muppet art that Ken Haeser posted online a while ago. So, inspired by his sketch here's Animal as Wolverine:

Animal started out as a Palisades World Tour animal and still has all of his articulation. I'm thinking about remaking the box he came in as well, to reflect the character he now is. Sadly, with the claws attached he does not fit inside it anymore...

Hope you all like! I just love how he came out!

GAR

Reaction score
Thanks! You are the master customizer here. Feels good that you like it :news:
The hair was actually the most difficult part. It had to look as if it was styled like this, yet on the original figure it was going in exactly the opposite direction. So there had to be quite some cutting and pasting. After that I could not get the colors to match up, so I decided to go for a more 'red' face instead of the more purple of the original figure. As said, I love how he came out. Probably my favorite Muppets custom thus far (but I only made three and a half...)