Cuddleuppets

bandit

Reaction score
Not that I'd buy one, though. But I've noticed how lame most retail kid's puppets are. They're nothing all that special, and someone with a good talent for sewing could do much better.
Well, that's the difference between something someone takes the time to sew and something mass produced. Sad but true. But, honestly, I think these cuddleuppets are kinda hideous.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
My first thought when I saw these was that I have enough trouble trying to get the kids to sleep at night without them having puppets to play with in bed.... They are kind of cute though

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm thinking this is probably the next step up in the current combination of stuff animals and sleeping items trend... I mean first it was those large bunchy stuff animals that fold out into pillows, and now these.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm thinking this is probably the next step up in the current combination of stuff animals and sleeping items trend... I mean first it was those large bunchy stuff animals that fold out into pillows, and now these.
Personally, I rather like the idea of just plain Pillow Pals. They're basically like large scale plush now. I barely see Pillow connections at all with these anymore.

Though they have this really cute Super Mario one at Target that has an opening in the back to put PJ's into. Good idea for sleepovers, I guess.

bandit

Reaction score
It would be really great if they made a Lumpy Space princess one of these. THAT I'd buy!

Walter

Reaction score
LOL! I saw these when I was watching TMTM on Hub(Like you Princeton!) ..The gator makes me laugh!! I'd buy him for twenty bucks. just look at his face when the kid is sleeping X-D!!!

kumakami

Reaction score
I only started buildng my own puppets this year, and my daughter wanted me to make her one. (she's 5 going on six) they don't look that complicated to construct...sans stoner eyes.

I honestly think its the faces that ruin them, other wise they're just kind of cartoony

Princeton

Reaction score
Okay, you all need to get over the 'stoner eyes' thing. Their eyes are like that because they're SLEEPY!!!!! They're attached to a blanket and serve as a companion to sleeping children. Seriously people, grow up!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is that you Brian? I can't see very well right now, I have a case of stoner eyes at the moment maaaaaan... :dreamy:

J/K!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Funny...I just saw a commercial for these today and now I find a thread about them. They look pretty interesting. It's a nice concept, and the puppets do appear to look better than most kids' puppets made like this by these random companies.