CS: Muppet UNO!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by smcguire

Sababa promises product featuring a "newer, more contemporary look" for each character in a bid to attract the teen/trendsetter audience. The first items in the line will reach select retail outlets later this spring. A full product launch will follow during the back-to-school period.
I DO NOT like how that sounds! NOT AT ALL!!

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Ack! I'm thinking plush Muppet backpacks or something:grouchy:

And I'm not sure I how I feel about the term "teen/trendsetter" being mixed with "Muppets"!

Jim

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Link Hogthrob
Ack! I'm thinking plush Muppet backpacks or something:grouchy:

Did they have those at one point? I'm sure the German company that made the plushes (Don't know the name.. they keep changing it!) made at least a Kermit and Fozzie one...

Here's hoping we'll never EVER see a BRATZ style Piggy Doll!!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Here's hoping we'll never EVER see a BRATZ style Piggy Doll!!!!
Now I did wet my pants, in fear.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Now, don't hate me for saying this...but you know who would make a "not so scary" Bratz doll?..........:flirt:

She just seems to have the Bratz figure and stringy hair thing going on! :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe they're talking about a clothes line, or the style of clothes in which they'll dress the characters?

Something from the Kermit Hillflipper designs?

King Prawn

Reaction score
Maybe they're planning Naked Muppets, or Muppets dressed in black depressing cloths with pimples and stuff.

No offence to any teenagers as I myself am one too, although i act more like a child that's what my birth certificate says :rolleyes: :wink: :halo:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah he may well only know the half of it but at least now someone else found out about it independantly we can now acknowledge the new Muppet/Sababa plushes. Can't say much more than that though and there is a lot more to say.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Luke, out of intrest, was this something you saw at the UK Toyfair, if so how come you can't tell us.

ps. Maybe someone -hint, hint- could log on with another name and tell us? :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by King Prawn
Luke, out of intrest, was this something you saw at the UK Toyfair, if so how come you can't tell us.
It's not a Toy Fair thing. Personally i wouldn't say much more because this is a company who have sunk cash into buying a license and carefully worked out the marketing and launch. While spilling information onto the forum is tempting in the interests of Muppety News we do support the work of JHC and it's licensee's here and this wouldn't be being very supportive. There are lots of people here who know some of Palisades future yet to be announced plans but don't talk about it for more or less the same reason. So it's a respect thing, and besides Warrick probably is far more informed than me !