Crushes on Muppeteers

Princeton

Reaction score
In the past, threads like this have been frowned upon by the administrative team. But who am i to say? I'm not a moderator :smile:
You could post a picture of a kitten and a puppy sitting on a rainbow and it'd be frowned upon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In the past, threads like this have been frowned upon by the administrative team. But who am i to say? I'm not a moderator :smile:
I don't believe it was threads like this so much that was frowned upon so much by the forum staff as it was threads that tried to pry into the personal lives of the performers, or bad-mouth them... I don't think this thread is really crossing that line so much. *Shrug*

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Anything negative is deleted, because the Muppet Central Admins want everyone to bleed rainbows.

Rarity

Reaction score
i think i might of had a crush on Jerry nelson before and maybe Dave golez

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hehe, i've always had a little crush on Stephanie D'Abruzzo. Not only is she super pretty, but she's also funny and just has a great personality and her voice is totally hot. Just, UGH, she's my dream woman! :flirt:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I've stopped developing crushes on people I don't really know, but in the past, I'm sure I've payed attention to Leslie Carrara-Rudolph and Stepahnie D'Abruzzo. At one point, I had a degree of platonic admiration for Eric Jacobson, as a mutual friend said he thinks we're similar in a lot of ways. *shrug*

Yeah, call me old fashioned, but I'm from the school of "you have to really know the other person." :smile:

Of course I, like all of us, do have deep respect for all of the performers as artists!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'll agree with the sentiments of others that Stephanie is certainly a triple threat: broad acting and vocal range, great sense of comedic timing, and she is easy on the eyes. I remember being surprised (in a good way) to see her (and Kate Monster) as a commentator on some of VH1's old I LOVE shows, like I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS, where she questioned the process of the Presidential Turkey Pardon: "How does he even select this turkey is what I want to know. Is one turkey somehow better than all the others?"

ShMuppetgal96

Reaction score
I have my share of crushes- Steve, Matt, Eric and Peter. I'm just so in awe of their talent and devotion to their work. I'd love to meet them someday.

Plus, them being totally adorable is a highlight!