Creepiest Movie Ever!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Again, the scene in Superman 3 where the lady gets turned into a robot!

Redsonga

Reaction score
The tv 'their here' scene in Poltergeist still frightens me in any form because it was the only part I ever saw when I was eight and found it on the last part of my recorded over a million times bootleg of The Chipmunk Adventure and the My Little Pony Movie :frown:...it was late at night to..:embarrassed:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I got a movie that creeped me out that I saw but don't know why I saw it: "ED" with Matt LeBlanc

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
THE WIZ scared me as a Kid, Even now I will not watch it and I'm 32.

Leanne
x

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Know what's really creepy? The Elephants On Parade sequence from Dumbo. Holy cheese, that's messed up. Was there something in the water while they were planning this? I know I lost my share of sleep from that thing.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oooo! I forgot about that scene! That is freaky! Disney was really notoriuos in trying to tramatize kids werent they? :embarrassed:

*cowers in corner sucking thumb* Elephants...mutating...pink...music...scary :eek:

Pork

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAGh! The Pink Elephants. I had forgotten about them. NOW I REMEMBER! EEEEEEEEEEK

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who never got even remotely freaked out by the whole Pink Elephants sequence from Dumbo.

Never bothered me a bit; as a matter of fact, it had quite the eye-candy effect, I'll admit with the "Bright Technicolored Paciderm" and all, and the flashiness.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It never bothered me, then again I'm not as familiar with Dumbo.

Was I the only one who felt horrible for those donkey kids in Pinnochio? Lol