CrazyHarryFan
Active Member
- Joined
- Mar 9, 2009
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 3
Has anyone thought about creating a webpage (or a sub topic here) where people could all make plans and get together and do random Puppet Improv?
Sort of a Puppet Comedy Troupe, a Puppet group where everyone is invited and you could do it state by state - for people that wanted to.
I am involved in Poetry slams here locally, what about a Puppet Slam?
Just seems like a GREAT way to meet people locally, wherever you are....... I have found exactly ZERO Puppeteers locally. I sure wish I could find some in my area.....

Sort of a Puppet Comedy Troupe, a Puppet group where everyone is invited and you could do it state by state - for people that wanted to.
I am involved in Poetry slams here locally, what about a Puppet Slam?
Just seems like a GREAT way to meet people locally, wherever you are....... I have found exactly ZERO Puppeteers locally. I sure wish I could find some in my area.....

Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+