Crazy Harry speaking roles

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Bliff is in the process of extracting the voice lines from Muppets Party Cruise and it turns out Harry has a bunch of lines for each character's victory (he has his own mini-game), so it's a unique glimpse at Jerry Nelson performing some unique and varied 2003 Harry audio. It's on discord if anyone wants to see.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Bliff is in the process of extracting the voice lines from Muppets Party Cruise and it turns out Harry has a bunch of lines for each character's victory (he has his own mini-game), so it's a unique glimpse at Jerry Nelson performing some unique and varied 2003 Harry audio. It's on discord if anyone wants to see.
Plus one Jerry’s last time working with Muppets

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
He also extracted Kevin's Sam and it sounds like Darth Vader ate Sam... it is the weirdest thing ever. It is so disturbing that it might warrant a YouTube upload.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It seems like Crazy Harry is a bit limited with dialogue though he often does speak full sentences.

He does have a bit of dialogue in The Muppets Valentine Show. When he does his first "did somebody say dynamite?", the others deny it and he says "somebody said dynamite!", after they again say "nobody said dynamite", he says "there! You said it again!"

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It seems like Crazy Harry is a bit limited with dialogue though he often does speak full sentences.

He does have a bit of dialogue in The Muppets Valentine Show. When he does his first "did somebody say dynamite?", the others deny it and he says "somebody said dynamite!", after they again say "nobody said dynamite", he says "there! You said it again!"
That was Lovelady, right? I'm just guessing the exchange he had with Stapleton backstage was a one-of-a-kind vocal peak for him (as Jerry at least), lol.

So I'm actually watching The Valentine Show now and he even sings in the song at the beginning (yes, it's Lovelady).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Oh, I didn’t realize you were mainly asking about Jerry Nelson as Crazy Harry speaking.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

He did have the singing line "Isn't this exciting?" In "The Muppets Take Manhattan." I thought I'd point out that one as well.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
You know, after Bliff isolated his audio from Muppets Party Cruise, I'm convinced Harry wasn't consistent enough for Jerry to develop a proper voice for, and that he just kinda winged it with each opportunity.

Last edited: