Crazy Chris's Most Sensantional Inspirational Celebrational Muppet-ational Replica FAN FILM PROJECT

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
hee hee... rats ...i thought u were gonna take over as money man...hahaha

cc
Well.... don't expect THAT much from me!! I might chip in a couple hundred dollars, if I work as a puppeteer, puppet builder, and writer.

crazy chris

Reaction score
hahaha although i appreciate the offer...i wouldnt dare take anyones money... i was only kidding...

I really do not wish to go into the specifics of why this project has been shelved... but it wasnt for lack of eager puppeteers willing to help... and for that i do admire about muppet/puppet fans.

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
hahaha although i appreciate the offer...i wouldnt dare take anyones money... i was only kidding...

I really do not wish to go into the specifics of why this project has been shelved... but it wasnt for lack of eager puppeteers willing to help... and for that i do admire about muppet/puppet fans.

cc
About that money part, no, you shouldn't be kidding!! If you start it back up, I'll chip in some money if your budget is high.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hahaha thanks again..

But...I'm not really a fan of taking peoples money to pursue my own whimsical vision... The world of "Kickstarter" is filled with apologies to supporters from creators who got the money and have yet to do anything with it... That's just not my thing...

This project is shelved for now and i have my hands full with the web series...

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Hahaha thanks again..

But...I'm not really a fan of taking peoples money to pursue my own whimsical vision... The world of "Kickstarter" is filled with apologies to supporters from creators who got the money and have yet to do anything with it... That's just not my thing...

This project is shelved for now and i have my hands full with the web series...

cc
Your web series sounds like a good one!!! It's fine that you drop it, because then more effort will be put into the series, and it'll turn into a much better final product than if you were working onto 2 ( no, THREE) projects at the same time.

ashkent

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

If you ever resurrected it and needed an Animal we would need to work something out with greenscreen and file sharing with me being in the UK but I'm more than happy to offer his services :smile:

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hey Chris,

If you ever resurrected it and needed an Animal we would need to work something out with greenscreen and file sharing with me being in the UK but I'm more than happy to offer his services :smile:
:big_grin:

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hello all!!!

LOOOOOONG TIME NOOOO SEEEEEE!

Wow... so very nice to stop back by after many years of projects and fun.... ive recently slipped back into work mode on this project and am so excited to begin sharing updates again.... ive decided to complete it as a sort of stop motion animation hybrid utilizing the many iterations of muppet figures.

tests are looking pretty good so far.... more to come!

Our new Youtube channel that will house the project and tons of other fun side projects is ... WHIZZLEVIZION...

Hope to bring you all along on the ride!

cc