"Crash and Bernstein" puppet show debuts on Disney XD

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Two words.. TRON Uprising :fanatic:..

I've only seen the pilot.. I thought it was okay. But after hearing all of your comments, I think i'll give it another go!:smile:
I do hope Tron comes back for a second season, at this point, I don't know if that's going to happen. :frown:
I hope Disney pulls in a gives Tron Uprising a second season to go with it.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I have to admit! I love that show! I love the Episode where he had a fear of Moustaches!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I am loving this show but I got to tell you they sure go out of there way to abuse that puppet

RC1979

Reaction score
I guess is okay. My signature tells the truth about how the show came to be. I know that Tim Lagasse is a muppet performer, but I think of him on Oobi when he comes to mind. If I change my signature by any chance, here it is:
Disney captured Walter and painted him purple, and put him in a red shirt for some new show that airs on Disney XD.

robodog

Reaction score
Walter may look a bit like Crash but they have totally different personalities. Walter isn't a destructive type for one thing.
One thing I don't get is how people Crash meets seem to take the fact that he is basically a living puppet in stride. Nobody seems to think this is a big deal. The first episode they show him being created and coming to life and the family treats it as highly strange. After that Crash just seems to roam about at will and no one he meets bats an eye. Maybe I should just repeat the Mystery Science Theatre mantra here.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I love this show! It's really funny, and I was looking forward to it ever since I saw the promo. But I'm sad that they took it off for more Mr. Young. But it's only for a while, because Wikipedia says there are 26 episodes.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Yeah on their schedule it is back next week...though odd they replaced it this week... I'm really enjoying watching this with my kids.....

Mjolnir

Reaction score
Those interview clips are better than any of the episodes I've seen thus far. That said, my 4 and 6 year old love it and it gives us a puppet show to watch outside of Muppet DVDs and Sesame Street.

...and Avengers is the best show on D XD, followe by Ultimate Spider-Man. Just saying.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I liked the newest episode where they have to deal with two annoying people. And about you guys not liking the sisters, I do. Amanda's hot, Cleo's cute, and Jasmine's adorable. Maybe if you guys would just give it a chance and watch a full episode, you guys would like it like I do.