"Crash and Bernstein" puppet show debuts on Disney XD

Oscarfan

Reaction score
...because the attractiveness of characters is all that matters. Forget depth and personality and all that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Isn't that pretty much the basis of any given series on television today?

snichols1973

Reaction score
When it comes to personality, Crash seems to be a bit like Gonzo, because he appears to have a knack for being a daredevil "stunt-puppet", and maybe a bit of Animal's wild, zany antics (without the "Woman! Woman!" routine)....

DannyRWW

Reaction score
That Gonzo comparrison is interesting as every now and then the Tim Lagasse's voice seems to go into a slight Gonzo sound...and by the way...I've never wanted to see a puppet puking in a bubble...I like this show but sometimes they take puppet abuse to a new level...my wife thinks the whole concept of the show is based around what gross disgusting and strange things they can do with a puppet...

Bridget

Reaction score
Not my kind of television program, I had a strong dislike for it.
I agree that his personality is similar to Gonzo's though.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
interesting blog by Noel MacNeal on the lack of Puppets on TV here...he says there really are only two shows with puppets which is Crash and Sesame Street...I do like Crash but even if you don't at least its making an effort to do something with puppets that is not geared towards the preschool set...

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I showed my mom a few episodes and she thinks Amanda, the oldest sister, looks and sounds like a young Britney Spears. Does anyone else think so?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I enjoy watching and yes some of it doesn't really seem all that bad but that's my opinon. I like watching it and glad to see something else other then just Sesame Street with puppet charcaters.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score