Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think that's the main reason why we've got the likes of Tartakovsky and Feiss working their way up to major studios like Sony, or how McCracken continues to keep getting new work regardless of what network he creates a new show for - they've got clout and connections. Dilworth and Antonucci always worked for their own little studios . . . but still, with EEE as huge of a hit as it was, you'd think Danny wouldn't have so much trouble getting anybody to take a chance on his new show, but even Netflix rejected it. Dilly pitched a horror comedy show to Disney (and even has the animatics for the two different pilots on his YouTube channel), but they felt his style was too weird for them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, I am trying so hard to boycott Doug Walker, but now he's done a review of "The Mask," which I think we can all agree was perhaps one of the greatest and most compelling episodes of Courage there ever was.

Any Del

Reaction score
Really? For me I thought "Remembrance of Courage's Past" was the most compelling and greatest episode we ever had? Along with "Perfect".

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I said one of the greatest and most compelling episodes, not the greatest and most compelling episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. I almost forgot how much this game sucks.

Honestly, this game is very glitchy: sometimes the level will indicate there's still a certain number of lava monsters you haven't killed, even if you have killed all of them.

And what's up with the gameplay anyway? When the lava monsters are small, it only takes three shots with the snow ball bazooka . . . fair enough . . . but when the lava monsters enlarge, it suddenly takes like a hundred snowballs to kill them. Not to mention the disproportionate health: the lava monsters take a lot of your health away, but those ice cream cones only give you back like a fraction of that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Based on a comment Dilly made on Facebook today, I guess BEFORE COURAGE isn't happening after all.

Any Del

Reaction score
And same with Courage and Scooby crossover movie. I knew it wasn't going to happen because Dilly is still working on his film, HOWL IF YOU LOVE ME.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, for a while, he we kind of going back and forth between the two, but this really bites. I guess you have to be Powerpuff Girls for CN to give you any love.