For the past few weeks or so, whenever I get change back from paying for something, I'll occasionally get a Canadian coin in that change (mostly pennies, but I hvae received a quarter as well). Within the few weeks time, I now have a total of 31 cents Canadian. Could this be a sign? Is someone trying to tell me something?
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+
We have 1 and 2 dollar coins, which people call the loonie and the toonie. We used to have 1 and 2 dollar bills, but loonies have been around for a long time now, and toonies were introduced in the mid 90's. Loonies look gold. Toonies are silver coloured with a gold coloured circle inside.