Could Between the Lions ever come back?

salemfan

Reaction score
I recently imagined that sometime after the final season of Between the Lions ended (in the unlikely event there was a CGI reboot, they would keep the characters the same ages as in the original version because fictional characters usually don't age), Cleo and Theo divorced and Cleo has gotten remarried to Darkwing Duck and become a stepmother to Gosalyn, and Darkwing Duck has become a stepfather to Lionel and Leona.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I recently imagined that sometime after the final season of Between the Lions ended (in the unlikely event there was a CGI reboot, they would keep the characters the same ages as in the original version because fictional characters usually don't age), Cleo and Theo divorced and Cleo has gotten remarried to Darkwing Duck and become a stepmother to Gosalyn, and Darkwing Duck has become a stepfather to Lionel and Leona.
Your thing sounds like a total nonsensical fanfiction, first of all, Disney wouldn’t give the rights to Darkwing Duck to a PBS Kids show. Second, I doubt they’re going to reboot BTL.

salemfan

Reaction score
Second, I doubt they’re going to reboot BTL.
That's what I said in my post-I called a reboot of BTL "an unlikely event". I just mentioned it to address that fictional characters usually don't age. For example, in the new Muppet Babies, the characters are portrayed as the same age as they were in the old 80s version.

Last edited: