Could Between the Lions ever come back?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Definitely remember "Puzzle Place" (*by name at least) - I had no idea for a while he was on it -- maybe time to go revisit it...
On “Puzzle Place”, Peter plated an Apache Indian named Skye. Looks and sounds a lot like Walter.
Funny thing, when “Puzzle Place” was on in 1995, I was 27. Not exactly the targeted age to-be watching. But I stumbled on the show, and thought his character was neat.
Then there was an episode where Skye sang, and 27-year-old me was moved to tears.
There was another episode where they did something cool. The puppets went to a dude ranch, and they put them on horses. The puppeteers we’re dressed up in cowboy gear holding up the puppets as they rode. So my first glimpse of Peter was this dude with the long blonde hair. My man!

AfricAnimalAZ

Reaction score
On “Puzzle Place”, Peter plated an Apache Indian named Skye. Looks and sounds a lot like Walter.
Funny thing, when “Puzzle Place” was on in 1995, I was 27. Not exactly the targeted age to-be watching. But I stumbled on the show, and thought his character was neat.
Then there was an episode where Skye sang, and 27-year-old me was moved to tears.
There was another episode where they did something cool. The puppets went to a dude ranch, and they put them on horses. The puppeteers we’re dressed up in cowboy gear holding up the puppets as they rode. So my first glimpse of Peter was this dude with the long blonde hair. My man!

It's all starting to come back now...still haven't revisited the show yet, but that name is by all means familiar. The bit with the puppeteers really sounds like something to see. And speaking of familiar, I think I also remember there being a cat and dog interacting with each other at some points throughout.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
It's all starting to come back now...still haven't revisited the show yet, but that name is by all means familiar. The bit with the puppeteers really sounds like something to see. And speaking of familiar, I think I also remember there being a cat and dog interacting with each other at some points throughout.
Sizzle and Nuzzle were their names.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sizzle and Nuzzle are a double treat, and the Peace Police..... are on the beeeeeaaaaaat!

salemfan

Reaction score
As I asked earlier in this thread, if Between the Lions were to get a reboot, what does anybody think of the idea of Leona having a friend named Maura but spelled Maire, however it's pronounced Maura (Yes, it's true, that really is a variation of the name Maura) and Leona incorrectly calls her friend Maire to be corrected by Maura "That's MAURA!"
Leona: Thank you, Maire.
Maura: That's MAURA!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
As I asked earlier in this thread, if Between the Lions were to get a reboot, what does anybody think of the idea of Leona having a friend named Maura but spelled Maire, however it's pronounced Maura (Yes, it's true, that really is a variation of the name Maura) and Leona incorrectly calls her friend Maire to be corrected by Maura "That's MAURA!"
Leona: Thank you, Maire.
Maura: That's MAURA!
These ideas you are having just seem very FanFictiony.