Could Between the Lions ever come back?

Any Del

Reaction score
@fuzzygobo You happen to still have those pictures with you? Is it possible you could share them on here please? If not then I understand.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be perfectly honest, if it gets rebooted, cool, if not then it’s no big deal. I can live without it.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Come to think of it, maybe it wouldn't be so good if they reboot the show, most of the kid shows that are rebooted after a while they turn out like crap

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Come to think of it, maybe it wouldn't be so good if they reboot the show, most of the kid shows that are rebooted after a while they turn out like crap
Yeah. Just ask a certain other show about lions that has recently gotten a crappy reboot:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Even if they never made another episode, to crank out three seasons of Between the Lions is quite an achievement.
What made it so good was everyone was inspired, everybody gave it 110% they had the money to make it, everything worked.
But that was almost 20 years ago. Just about any time something from the past was rebooted, the results were disappointing.
And Chris Cerf is getting up there in years. Hate for him to start a project and drop dead on the set. More than anyone else, Between the Lions was his baby. It's better to let its legacy stand rather than trying to tamper with it.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I really don't think they should reboot this show. There were several reboots of popular kid shows that I HATE, I hate the new Muppet Babies, both me and my brother hate the new CG animated Thomas and Friends. I don't want them to ruin Between the Lions