Cookie Monster on "The Colbert Report"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Turn on Comedy Central NOW! Cookie Monster is currently on with Steven Colbert talking about how, even though he likes fruits and veggies, he still will always be COOKIE Monster! TURN IT ON! :insatiable:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw man! Missed it tonight. Will catch it on the repeats tomorrow though. BTW: Did you see the Daily Show episode that preceeded Colber Repor? There was a bit at the end of the first act with Jon and Gitmo, was that a parody of another SST resident, furry and red, named Elmo? Funny as heck it was.

mrsieve

Reaction score
You beat me to it thepawncracker. It was an amazing appearance! I love Cookie Monsters comment on how Elmos car is fueled. You'll have to watch to know what I'm talking about :wink:. It is well worth it. :insatiable:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Just saw it and loved it! the voice was a bit odd but ya know what it's never gonna be the same so whatever. yay cookie!

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I saw a part of it and I was like shocked that it happen. :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw it just now... My only concern is that it really is Elmo who was waiting outside for Cookie Monster, and not Gitmo in the cab loaded up with C4 explosive gas fueled up to drive into the eastern entrance of the British embassy.
You guys need to watch the Daily Show episode that preceeds this Colber Repor to get the full laughs of the Gitmo parody.

Quesal

Reaction score
I saw it last night with friends. So many of them were going *** when watching the footage from the show of Cookie Monster eating fruit. Then we were slapping our knees laughing when Colbert and Cookie were talking to each other. It was great! I hope it'll be on YouTube soon so I can see it again!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Comedy Central's site is always tweaky on my connection. It has to do with their Flash video streaming/embedding. It won't play. I wonder if their programmers are on the east coast? Internet technology always moves from left to right in this country. Oh, well. I'll drop their IT people an email. At least I got to see it last night.